American Grit Fitness is designed to make you harder to kill.
We combine old-school weightlifting with new-school strength and conditioning principles in order to maximize your time spent inside (or outside) the gym. You'll squat, run, jump and throw weight around to ultimately become a faster, fitter you.If it's your first day here, jump in and hit the workout, or start from Day 1 of this cycle. Either way, you'll see strength, speed and stamina gains.Note: Thursday and Sunday are rest days. There will not be a workout posted on those days.
Friday, December 16th, 2016
- Warmup: 5 rounds of 5 kettlebell swings, light, and 5 burpees.
- Kettlebell snatch
- Sets of 5 per arm. Start with the lightest kettlebell at the gym and work up to the heaviest you can do for 5 unbroken reps per arm.
- Bentover rows: 2 sets of 10, then one max set of 10+
- Barbell shrugs: use the bentover row weight and do two sets of 20+
- 21-15-9, for time of:
- Kettlebell swings, 53/35#
- Burpee box jumpovers, 24"/20"