American Grit Fitness is designed to make you harder to kill.
We combine old-school weightlifting with new-school strength and conditioning principles in order to maximize your time spent inside (or outside) the gym. You'll squat, run, jump and throw weight around to ultimately become a faster, fitter you.If it's your first day here, jump in and hit the workout, or start from Day 1 of this cycle. Either way, you'll see strength, speed and stamina gains.Note: Thursday and Sunday are rest days. There will not be a workout posted on those days.
Tuesday, December 20th, 2016
- Warmup: 3 rounds, not for time of:
- 100 Jump ropes
- 25 Air Squats
- 25 Pushups
- Bodyweight ladder; perform the following:
- 20 pushups
- 10 pullups
- 18 pushups
- 9 pullups
- 16 pushups
- 8 pullups
- Continue reducing the number of pullups by 1 and the number of pushups by 2 until you reach 1 and 2 for each.
- Barbell Rows: 3 x 8 as heavy as possible
- Barbell Bench Press: 3 x 8 as heavy as possible
- Perform each of the following movements for 1 minute 3 times, resting 30 seconds between each effort.
- Jump rope
- Power snatch 95/65