American Grit's daily workouts are designed to make you Harder to Kill.
We combine old-school weightlifting with new-school strength and conditioning principles in order to maximize your time spent inside (or outside) the gym. You'll squat, run, jump and throw weight around to ultimately become a faster, fitter you. Being Harder to Kill isn't just about lasting longer in a gunfight: it's about becoming healthier, stronger and more resilient mentally and physically.If it's your first day here, jump in and hit the workout, or start from Day 1 of this cycle. Either way, you'll see strength, speed and stamina gains.Note: Thursday and Sunday are rest days. There will not be a workout posted on those days.
Friday, March 10, 2017
- 1 Push Press EMOM until failure. Add 5-10 pounds per lift.
- Superset x 3:
- Rear delt raises x 15 (light weight)
- Lateral delt raises (light weight)
- Barbell shrugs
- 4 x 8 (go heavy on these)
- 5 x 2 min AMRAP with 1 minute of rest between each round of:
- 10 ball slams, 40#
- 5 burpee box jump-overs, 20"