American Grit's daily workouts are designed to make you Harder to Kill.
We combine old-school weightlifting with new-school strength and conditioning principles in order to maximize your time spent inside (or outside) the gym. You'll squat, run, jump and throw weight around to ultimately become a faster, fitter you. Being Harder to Kill isn't just about lasting longer in a gunfight: it's about becoming healthier, stronger and more resilient mentally and physically.If it's your first day here, jump in and hit the workout, or start from Day 1 of this cycle. Either way, you'll see strength, speed and stamina gains.Note: Thursday and Sunday are rest days. There will not be a workout posted on those days.
Saturday, January 14th, 2017
- Bench Press 5,4,3,3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1
- Weighted pullup 5,4,3,3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1
- Bodyweight superset: 5 x 20 pushups/10 pullups
- For time:
- 100 flutter kicks
- 100 double unders
- 100 air squats
- 100 walking lunges
- 100 toe to bar/knee to elbow
- 100 sprawls (see video; essentially a burpee with no pushup)