American Grit's daily workouts are designed to make you Harder to Kill.
We combine old-school weightlifting with new-school strength and conditioning principles in order to maximize your time spent inside (or outside) the gym. You'll squat, run, jump and throw weight around to ultimately become a faster, fitter you. Being Harder to Kill isn't just about lasting longer in a gunfight: it's about becoming healthier, stronger and more resilient mentally and physically.If it's your first day here, jump in and hit the workout, or start from Day 1 of this cycle. Either way, you'll see strength, speed and stamina gains.Note: Thursday and Sunday are rest days. There will not be a workout posted on those days.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 of ring dips and pullups. If these repetitions are too low for you to do unweighted, then add weight to whichever one needs it. For example, if 10 repetitions of ring dips is very easy but the pullups are difficult, add a 20# weighted vest to the ring dips only.
- Bench press: 6 x 3
- Dumbbell Kroc row: 1 x 25
- 5 rounds of the following as quickly as possible:
- 5 dumbbell snatch, left hand, 70#
- 5 box jumps, 36"
- 5 dumbbell snatch, right hand
- 5 burpee box jumps, 36"
- Rest 1:00 between each round.