American Grit Fitness is designed to make you harder to kill.
We combine old-school weightlifting with new-school strength and conditioning principles in order to maximize your time spent inside (or outside) the gym. You'll squat, run, jump and throw weight around to ultimately become a faster, fitter you.If it's your first day here, jump in and hit the workout, or start from Day 1 of this cycle. Either way, you'll see strength, speed and stamina gains.Note: Thursday and Sunday are rest days. There will not be a workout posted on those days.
December 10th, 2016
- Warmup: 3 rounds, not for time, of:
- 20 supermans
- 20 glute kickback thingies (these guys)
- 20 lunges
- Every minute on the minute, for 10 minutes, perform the following:
- 4 dumbbell snatches, left arm
- 4 dumbbell snatches, right arm
- Then, 2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 (10 sets) of 2 deadlifts. We are working up from a relatively light weight to just about the heaviest you can do for 2 reps. Conventional or sumo; whatever your style, go heavy today.
- 5 sets, increasing weight each time, of barbell lunges, 10 steps per leg.
- 21-15-9 of
- Kettlebell snatches, each hand, 44# (men) or 25 pounds (women)
- Box jumps (or step ups) 24", 20"
- Lunges w/kettlebell (total steps, not per leg)